IntelliJ IDEA- View all exit points of method
In IntelliJ IDEA, Ctrl + Shift + F7 are the shortcut key to highlight all exit points of a method. To view all exit/return points of a method, place the mouse cursor on one of them and press Ctrl + Shift + F7.
For example, if you want to view/highlight a method’s
return statements, place the mouse cursor on
return and press Ctrl + Shift + F7.
- How to view recently opened files in IntelliJ IDEA
- IntelliJ IDEA – Spring Boot Dev Tools is not working
- IntelliJ IDEA- Import/Open multiple project in single Window
- Shortcut key for Extract Local Variable in Eclipse/STS
- Website- How to redirect non www to www in htaccess
- How to create Password Reset Disk for Windows 7?
- How to add local jar files to Maven project
- How to install Maven in Eclipse IDE
- How to convert Dynamic Web Project to Maven Project in Eclipse