How to remove vertical line from editor pane in IntelliJ IDEA
In IntelliJ IDEA, you might notice there is an annoying vertical line appearing in the code editor pane.
P.S. Tested on IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.3 (Community Edition).
To remove this vertical line from the editor pane in IntelliJ IDEA, go to the following locations:
File » Settings » Editor » General » Appearance » Untick the Show hard wrap and visual guides
- IntelliJ IDEA shortcuts for equals() and hashCode()
- IntelliJ IDEA- View all exit points of method
- IntelliJ IDEA- Import/Open multiple project in single Window
- How to create Password Reset Disk for Windows 7?
- Shortcut key for Extract Local Variable in Eclipse/STS
- How to create user in JasperReports Server
- How to install Activiti Designer plugin in Eclipse/STS
- How to change default Author and Committer in Eclipse Git plugin?