IntelliJ IDEA – Disable Method Chains Inlay Hints
In the IntelliJ IDEA, you can disable the method chains inlay hints from the setting.
Follow the below steps for the settings:
Step 1: Navigate to the location
File → Settings... → Editor → Inlay Hints
Step 2: Unchecked the
Method chains → OK
Alternatively, you can quickly disable the Inlay Hints right from the code editor pane. To do that, right-click on the method chains inlay hints and click on the disabled.
- How to remove vertical line from editor pane in IntelliJ IDEA
- How to view recently opened files in IntelliJ IDEA
- IntelliJ IDEA– Remove/Optimize unused imports shortcut keys
- How to deploy jasper reports in JasperReports Server
- Eclipse/STS shortcut keys for Uppercase and Lowercase
- How to install Maven in Eclipse IDE
- How to change Image background color in Photoshop
- How to show and hide File extension in Windows 7?