How to view recently opened files in IntelliJ IDEA
In IntelliJ, we can use the Ctrl + E in Windows and ⌘Cmd + E in the macOS machine to view the list of recently opened files.
Alternatively, we can also navigate through the View » Recent Files from the menu bar option.
- IntelliJ IDEA shortcut for Extract/Introduce Local Variable
- IntelliJ IDEA– Remove/Optimize unused imports shortcut keys
- Shortcut key to evaluate expression/variable in IntelliJ IDEA
- IntelliJ IDEA – Code reformat and rearrange shortcut keys
- How to create Password Reset Disk for Windows 7?
- The superclass “javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet” was not found on the Java Build Path
- svn: There are unfinished transactions detected
- How to deploy jasper reports in JasperReports Server