IntelliJ IDEA- Generate Getter & Setter Shortcut Key
Alt + Insert (Windows/Linux) or ⌘Cmd + N (macOS) is the shortcut keys to generate the getter and setter of the fields in IntelliJ IDEA.
Step 1: Open the class where you have declared the fields. Press the Alt + Insert key together from the keyboard and click on the Getter and Setter from the pop-up.
Step 2: Select the fields of which you want to generate the Getters and Setters. And click on the OK button.
- IntelliJ IDEA shortcut for Extract/Introduce Local Variable
- IntelliJ IDEA – Find file containing text shortcut
- Shortcut key to evaluate expression/variable in IntelliJ IDEA
- How to define query in JasperReports Server
- How to view recently opened files in IntelliJ IDEA
- How to create Password Reset Disk for Windows 7?
- How to import Java Web Project in Eclipse
- Maven- No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?