How to convert Dynamic Web Project to Maven Project in Eclipse
This Eclipse tutorial will explain how to convert Dynamic Web Project to Maven Project in Eclipse step by step. Eclipse is the most popular Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to design and develop
Java based web application. In Dynamic Web Project you need to configure the required library manually and it not easy to carry the project.
What is Maven?
Maven is a build tool that makes build process easy. Maven addresses two aspects of building software: first, it describes how software is built, and second, it describes its dependencies. In Maven project we simply add
pom.xml, it will automatically download the required library/jars.
Follow the below steps…
Step 1: Select your Dynamic Web Project and hit the Right Click button.
Step 2: Now click on the Configure » Covert to Maven Project
Step 3: After clicking on Convert to Maven Project, a new pop-up window will open. It will show the configuration of
Step 4: Hit the Finish button. Finally, your Dynamic Web Project successfully converted into Maven Project.
Step 5: Project structure of Maven Project.
Step 6: Done. Thank You 🙂
- How to block direct access of File using htaccess
- Maven- No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?
- How to enable breadcrumb in Eclipse/STS
- How to enable Hibernate option in Windows 8?
- WAMP/XAMPP Server- .htaccess redirect rule not working on localhost