How to increase Eclipse toolbar icon size
This article will help you how to increase Eclipse toolbar icon size. Sometimes you might be notice Eclipse interface icons very small on high resolution screen as shown below:
To solve this problem, follow the steps:
Step 1: Close your currently running Eclipse IDE instance.
Step 2: Open the
eclipse.ini configuration setting file(you can find
eclipse.ini file under your Eclipse installation directory(C:\Program Files\Eclipse\Oxygen)) and add the below lines of code in the file.
-Dswt.enable.autoScale=true -Dswt.autoScale=150 -Dswt.autoScale.method=nearest
Step 3: Restart your Eclipse IDE and its done.
Note: In any case, if above configuration doesn’t work, do the below alternate solution.
Step 1: Create a shortcut of
eclipse.exe on your desktop.
Step 2: Right click on the shortcut icon and go to the Properties » Compatibility.
Step 3: Click on the Change high DPI settings, tick the Override high DPI scaling behavior then select the System (Enhanced).
Step 4: Save the changes and restart the Eclipse IDE, and you will find the bigger toolbar icon size as compared to previously.
- Shortcut key for Extract Local Variable in Eclipse/STS
- Eclipse/STS – Optimize/Remove unused imports shortcut keys
- How to pass VM arguments in Eclipse IDE
- Why physical memory usage so high in Windows 7?
- Website- How to redirect non www to www in htaccess
- How to increase console buffer size in Eclipse/STS
- How to install Maven in Eclipse IDE
- How to define query in JasperReports Server