How to create Password Reset Disk for Windows 7?
Password reset disk will help you to reset the password of your operating system when you forgot the password. Before creating reset password disk you need a pen drive where you can store it.
Follow the below steps for Reset password disk.
Step 1: Insert the pen drive.
Step 2: Go to the Control Panel and click on the User Accounts.
Step 3: Now click on the Create password reset disk which is located on left side on the top.
Step 4: When you click on the Create password reset disk a password wizard will open hit the Next button of password wizard.
Step 5: Now select your pen drive and click on the Next.
Step 6: Enter your current user account password and proceed.
Step 7: Reset password disk is processing.
Step 8: Click on the Next when progress is
Step 9: Your Reset Password Disk completed. Click on the Finish button.
Step 10: Now open your pen drive. You can see your reset password disk named as userkey.psw.
Step 11: Thank You ☺
- Eclipse/STS shortcut keys for Uppercase and Lowercase
- How to set maximum line length in Eclipse/STS
- How to change Image background color in Photoshop
- How to install Maven in Eclipse IDE
- How to import Java Web Project in Eclipse
- wamp- Could not execute menu item (internal error): The service has not been started
- How to install Apache 2.4 and PHP 8 on a Windows Machine
- How to view HTTP headers in Google Chrome
- Why physical memory usage so high in Windows 7?
- How to create new role and grant permission to role in JasperReports Server