IntelliJ IDEA – System.out.println shortcut
In IntelliJ IDEA, type
sout and press the Enter or Tab button from your keyboard to generate
P.S. Tested with IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.3 (Community Edition) on Windows machine.
Tip: If autosuggestion not populated automatically by typing the shortcut key, you may search the possible suggestion by pressing Ctrl + Space button together.
- Server Tomcat Server at localhost failed to start in Eclipse
- How to enable breadcrumb in Eclipse/STS
- wamp- Could not execute menu item (internal error): The service has not been started
- Eclipse/STS shortcut keys for Uppercase and Lowercase
- How to import Java Web Project in Eclipse