Eclipse/STS – Optimize/Remove unused imports shortcut keys
Ctrl + Shift + O is the shortcut key to optimize or remove the unused import from your code in Eclipse or Spring Tool Suite (STS) for the Windows/Linux operating system.
P.S. O is the alphabet letter O, not a number 0(zero).
- How to delete duplicate rows in Excel
- How to open folder on single click in Windows 7
- Maven- No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?
- How to install Maven in Eclipse IDE
- How to import Gradle project in Eclipse/STS