How to view HTTP headers in Mozilla Firefox
To view the request or response HTTP headers in Mozilla Firefox, take the following steps :
1. In Firefox, visit a URL, right-click, select
Inspect Element to open the developer tools.
2. Select the
Network tab or directly press Ctrl+Shift+E together from your computer keyboard.
3. Reload the page, select any HTTP request, and the HTTP headers will be displayed on the right panel.
- IntelliJ IDEA – public static void main shortcut
- How to define query in JasperReports Server
- How to create user in JasperReports Server
- How to create backup in Windows 7?
- How to convert Dynamic Web Project to Maven Project in Eclipse