How to view HTTP headers in Mozilla Firefox
To view the request or response HTTP headers in Mozilla Firefox, take the following steps :
1. In Firefox, visit a URL, right-click, select
Inspect Element to open the developer tools.
2. Select the
Network tab or directly press Ctrl+Shift+E together from your computer keyboard.
3. Reload the page, select any HTTP request, and the HTTP headers will be displayed on the right panel.
- Server Tomcat Server at localhost failed to start in Eclipse
- How to increase console buffer size in Eclipse/STS
- Microsoft Excel Shortcut Keys List
- How to Remove php, html Extension from URL using htaccess
- How to install Apache 2.4 and PHP 8 on a Windows Machine