How to view HTTP headers in Mozilla Firefox
To view the request or response HTTP headers in Mozilla Firefox, take the following steps :
1. In Firefox, visit a URL, right-click, select
Inspect Element to open the developer tools.
2. Select the
Network tab or directly press Ctrl+Shift+E together from your computer keyboard.
3. Reload the page, select any HTTP request, and the HTTP headers will be displayed on the right panel.
- How to change default Author and Committer in Eclipse Git plugin?
- How to Remove php, html Extension from URL using htaccess
- How to block direct access of File using htaccess
- Shortcut key for Extract Local Variable in Eclipse/STS
- IntelliJ IDEA- Generate Getter & Setter Shortcut Key