How to import Spring Boot project in Eclipse/STS IDE
On this page you’ll find step by step guide to import a existing Spring Boot project in your Eclipse/STS IDE. Eclipse is very popular and handy tool (IDE) to develop a Spring Boot, Java, Web Project, etc. and familiar with every Java Developer.
Let’s begin from creating or cloning a Spring Boot project.
Step 1: Create or clone a Spring Boot project. In my case, we have created a Spring Boot project from Spring Initializr and downloaded the project in the my computer by clicking on the button or press Ctrl + Enter button from your keyboard.
Step 2: Unzip the downloaded the project and open the Eclipse/STS and go to the File » Import.
Step 3: Search for Maven, expand the folder and go to Maven » Existing Maven Project » Next.
Step 4: Browse your computer directory where you have unzipped the downloaded Spring Boot project. It will scan for pom.xml. Select your project pom.xml and click on Finish button.
Step 5: That’s all.
- How to import Maven project in Eclipse
- How to import Gradle project in Eclipse/STS
- How to import Java Web Project in Eclipse
- How to convert Dynamic Web Project to Maven Project in Eclipse
- svn: There are unfinished transactions detected
- How to enable Hibernate option in Windows 8?
- Types of URL pattern supported by Tomcat
- The superclass “javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet” was not found on the Java Build Path
- Shortcut key to evaluate expression/variable in IntelliJ IDEA
- How to create Password Reset Disk for Windows 7?
- Deploy jasper reports in JasperReports Server using Parameters
- How to show and hide File extension in Windows 7?